Friday, January 20, 2006

33 lines

Yesterday I looked in the mirror in the ladies room and saw something I have never seen before. They were subtle, but they were there, around the eyes. Little tiny lines. I've never been one for extensive beauty products, but the evening found me in Sephora looking at bottle of unconscionably high-priced serums for "wrinkles, fine lines, and uneven skin tone." The one I selected suggests I not use it if I am pregnant or nursing or without sunblock. I went home and dutifully applied it according to instruction. This morning I thought the lines looked somewhat less noticeable, but that could have been the light in my bathroom.

4 comments:

starpower said...

It was NOT the lightning, it was the super-effective beauty products! Worth every penny--but I bet you looked great before. :)

Claudia said...

No for real, I woke up one morning and have crow's feet. Not sure whether it is really working but my face sure smells good.

Anonymous said...

I like the little lines. Being super-elderly doesn't seem great but something about the 40s and 50s seems like it could be really hot, like sexy professor kinda thing.

Claudia said...

I'm going to work on that look. Gotta find cool eyeglasses that sit *just so* on my nose.