Saturday, May 28, 2005

Work and play

It's a long holiday weekend and I am trying to get myself together to do a big cleaning. Also a big run. (A big run for me, that is.) Also, I screwed myself on the holiday part of things because two weeks ago, I insisted that I must do x, y, z in the office and got myself reprimanded for I don't know what exactly, stepping on someone's toes, stepping out of my role, some silliness like that. It came down to power and ego. But now the deadline is Tuesday for this thing I said I must be allowed to do before we do y or z. So Monday when everyone is grilling tofu pups on their fire escapes, I will be writing a memorandum.

Another option for the day is a salsa class. But it's with a teacher I don't know. It's scary. Maybe I will drag myself down there anyhow.

No comments: