Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Lessons from a Leader

3:40 pm The counting of points is proceeding well so far. I hate to do this to you all. Can anyone see where this is going? I promise to try to talk about other things besides weight watchers points, but it's a very readily available outlet for venting.

I'll try to keep it funny, how is that?

OK, so based on my weight, I am allowed 20 Weight Watchers points a day. That works out to 1000 calories. Which is, actually, not very much. I am allowed 1750 points as a sort of point "slush-fund" which can be spread out throughout the week evenly, or blown in an massive orgiastic festival of eating (or drinking) at one go. As of right now I have eaten 16 points, which leaves me with 4 for dinner. Which is, actually, not very much. The secret is that I go to the gym this evening which will give me latitude of 4 additional points for a total of eight. Eight is doable.

The thing is, I'm hungry now.

No comments: