Friday, July 28, 2006

Random Music Overheard in the Internet

  • What must be Pink´s new song, which is so sad and pretty, and still rocking out in a cotton candy pink pop culture way.
  • ¨Don´t be fooled by the rocks that I got/I´m still Jenny from the block/Used to have a little now I have a lot/but I still know where I came from¨ Jennifer Lopez in all her pop goddess glory.
  • There is all sorts of Ecuadorean music that I am starting to groove to, but I don´t know what any of it is, so I can´t tell you about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! congrats on cuenca. i'm sorry you got sick. was it bichos? i got parasites twice and the first time i felt the worst i think i've ever felt before. it was horrible! ugh.
i miss some of the music from ecuador. every now and then i'll be in a bodega and hear a familr latin tune and i start jumping up and down.
anyway, we need to talk when we get back because I wanna hear more about your job and if anyone i know in quito would be useful for you...