Friday, July 28, 2006

Battle Scars

So I came through my first real illness this week. Five days of nausea, stomach cramps, and vomiting. It was fun, especially being saved by the mighty Cipro-man and now I am fearless and I ate lettuce for lunch even though the Medical Officer said not to.

Aside from that, my big news is that I will be reunited with Cuenca. I will be going to work there for the next two years. This begins on Sunday with another trip down there and then for real on September 5th.

3 comments:

jillypickle said...

Congrats on eating lettuce! Congrats on Cuenca!!! Let the love affair commence...

starpower said...

How great you get to be in Cuenca! That's fantastic! (Props on the lettuce, too, of course.)

Anonymous said...

chevere. so cuenca it is! yes.

sorry about the tummy...glad you're better though.