Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I can't remember if we said goodbye

Big Bad Love was on IFC tonight. It's cool. A little odd. There is a scene where a state trooper and someone getting a ticket do an impromtu tango, and lot's of other good music, including Steve Earle and Tom Waits. So I enjoyed it. I was too tired to go to salsa workout tonight. I went home and ordered sushi. But I went for a little jog, so that is worth something. It takes exactly fifteen minutes to run to the foot of the hill that the Cloisters is on, and exactly fifteen minutes to run back. So that is what I did.

John Stewart is in reruns AGAIN this week, so I don't know what to do with myself in the critical hour when midnight approaches. I did call my father and read him the AP story about the narrowly avoided legislative showdown, which for the life of me I cannot see why I should think it is a good thing. (He did, naturally.)

No comments: