Friday, January 25, 2008

River, windows, wooden panes, adobe tile floors

I am moving into the prettiest apartment in the world. Next Monday.

Really its the prettiest one there is. Anywhere.

I am super lucky. It is just for seven months, but heck, you can spend a lot of time in your apartment in seven months. You can invite people over for drinks a bunch of times in seven months. You can bake a monton of cookies in seven months.

My friends have a lease they need to break and wanted to fill it with someone good. I live over a motorcycle store, and it took me a good number of days to decide that I should be the one to make their lives simpler. I really dislike moving.

Now everytime I hear a motorcycle being gunned, right under my living room window, I think seven more days, whereas before I just tuned it out and grimaced, you know, inside.

Apparently the upstairs neighbors was praying, like really praying, that I move in. That is a nice compliment.

I will post pictures next week.

No comments: