Sunday, July 03, 2005

Weekend in Boston/Worcester

I had a lovely weekend in Boston, catching up with friends, eating out, and enjoying very fine weather. I did a little salsa dancing on Friday night, and I am happy to report that I successfully danced with many, many people without making an absolute fool of myself. I found myself wishing that I could make turns that were actually graceful, but then I realized that I had to cut myself some slack and appreciate the fact that I was actually successfully following people and giving myself an opportunity to practice.

Sunday evening found me making a fourth round of margarita's at the house of the Mom of my friend Jessica and defending Alberto Gonzales as the the best possible thing we could hope for as replacement for Sandra Day O'Connor, which I realize I may come to regret. Also, we danced to the latest Romanian pop sensation, a la New Jersey college student.

For more of this, visit here.

No comments: