Friday, July 08, 2005

1-2-3-5-6-7

This afternoon, I was complaining to my office mate Lauren about how I didn't want to go to the salsa class that I had signed up for. When I got there it turned out that the four classes that I paid for didn't include my last weekend, when I was out of town. I went to substitute tonight's class for last Saturday and realized the I had to pay anew for a class this evening, but since I was there I did (and paid for) the Wednesday evening class. It was definitely worthwhile. It was an excellent review of the basic step, the right turn and the left turn. There were 60 people trying to learn salsa. Frankie Martinez broke it down for us. When we got into partner work I did get into trouble, but while we were doing the basic step ad nauseum I noticed that I knew when to move my hips.

No comments: