Thursday, February 09, 2006

No fair

Apparently, I have been tagged by jillypickle, who was tagged by Risa.

4 recent jobs I've held (recent is relative):

Volunteer English Teacher
Foundation Program Officer
AIDS Hotline Lady
Standardized Test Grader

4 movies I could watch over and over:

Breakfast at Tiffany's
Boogie Nights
Fargo
Sunshine State


Note: Not my favorite movies, just the ones I can watch ad nauseum

4 places I've lived:

Richmond, IN
Derry, Northern Ireland
Banner Elk, North Carolina
Durham, North Carolina

4 TV shows I love:

Northern Exposure
Daily Show
Entourage
BBC World News

4 places I've vacationed:

Siem Reap, Cambodia
Panajachel, Guatemala
Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
Beijing

4 of my favorite dishes:

Macaroni and Cheese
Green salad with avocado and grapefruit
Pad See Ew (spelling?)
Chicken Kurma

4 sites I visit daily:
Google
Talking Points Memo
Baghdad Burning
The Poor Man

4 places I'd rather be right now:

This is kind of a complicated question right now.

4 people I tag:

Erik
Emily Who obviously fixed her blog, after I tried my best to fuck up all the formatting
Chris (Yeah, whatever, you don't have a blog, just put it down there in the comments)
Laure

2 comments:

jillypickle said...

You just had to throw North Carolina in with those other "exotic" vacation spots, didn't you? ;)

Yes, same here -- didn't listed my favorite movies, just the ones I could watch over and over and over and over...

Claudia said...

You've obviously never been to Wrightsville Beach. It's pretty dude.