Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Achey, Breaky

On Sunday I worked out with a trainer for the first time ever, and I had some stupid request for learning how to do compound movement like squats and the like. The ensuing days have involved the requisite stiff jointed complaints. I'm on day three of not being able to lift my arms over my head, and wondering if really something that makes me feel this way is such a good idea.

I'm going back tonight though. Because to just do it once won't really help me out at all. And I'm not liking the idea of feeling this way for four days for nothing.

1 comment:

jillypickle said...

I learned very early on in my sports "career" that they only way to dispel muscle soreness is to continue exercising! Ah, the catch-22 of fitness. It won't hurt as much after tonight. :)