Monday, November 16, 2009

Like finding that long lost mix tape you loved so much in 1993

In a year dominated by conversation about sources of unrestricted revenue and hospital productivity, I forgot about the wonderfulness that is The Poor Man. Here he discusses the recent improvements to Facebook.

"I don’t understand this Facebook. There’s like all these people, and there’s a “News” feed and a “Live” feed, and they’re different, but hell if I know what the difference is, let alone what’s so newsy or lively about them. And I have a “Wall” for some reason, which I guess I’m writing on? Or something? Am I writing on a wall? Is this news? Am I live? Don’t anybody try to explain it to me, because I’m not listening, and I refuse to RTFM. This is supposed to be a web-site, and web-sites aren’t supposed to have FMs."

No comments: