Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Life has been---

--Hectic to say the least and although its a sorry excuse to not have written. Reduced access to internet, an enormous and costly event celebrating gay pride (which was very successful), and the personal lives of friends remaining loca have all contributed to me not making a peep for many many weeks.

I´m in the stage now where if I don´t make a clean to do list everyday and move forward the things that didn´t get marked off on the last one, that nothing gets done and I feel like I am drowning in details. I can see the end of service too, and given my projections for the next ten months, it seems hard to see how I will accomplish everything I have committed to do. I scheduled vacation first to Peru and then the EEUU! When that finishes I will be in my final six months and dear lord how is that going to be?

The good thing is that being busy means things are happening.

2 comments:

Charisse said...

Do you have time to give more details on your gay pride event?

Be careful, your vacation to the US might not be much of a vacation because everyone is dying to see you and your few days in the city just aren't enough! Can I reserve you to get coffee, two months ahead of time?

Claudia said...

My dear you can reserve me for anything you wish.