Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Lots going on, but nothing much to say about it.

Life is nice, and relatively uneventful. Various notes of interest include:

I got robbed, mid-day, in a cafe where I go almost everyday. Of all the things I lost, (camera, flash, calender) I can´t decide which is the biggest loss, I think the calender is the thing I am the saddest about.

My friend Charisse was here and charmed the socks off of all my leftist, anti-yankee friends.

I went out dancing and was endlessly amused by a twenty two year old Manu Chau fan who decided he should talk to me. When I told him I was older than him he started guessing. 23? Hmm. Higher. 24? Higher. 25? Higher. I got bored of this by the time we got to 26 and left it at that. I confessed that I was actually 34 after a couple more songs, and he claimed he didn´t believe it. But it was dark.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry you got robbed! how sucky. we're missing ecuador and all of our friends there! eat a big humita for me please!