Wednesday, October 26, 2005

It's been dreadful long...

...Since I posted much of anything nice. Real work, volunteer work, my cell phone dying, and my computer crashing, and various "career development exercises" have led me to be one very stressed out and time-preoccupied newyorquina.

Also, I found out that my cat is morbidly obese and was forced to put him on a strict (and expensive) diet.

Fortunately in the meantime, my friends have picked up the slack with two new fabulous blogs that will now join the illustrious roll of anyone I have ever met with a blog.

They are both written by dear friends of mine, who... don't... in fact, say their names, so I will leave it at this. They are wonderful, funny women who know more about posting pretty things on the web that I do.

1) jillypickle has achieved more visual texture in her one month blogging that I will ever have. So far this blog deals in great detail with both household crafts and French intellectuals.

2) I'm Sorry I Had to Kill That Guy will soon become known as a repository of avant garde music, critically acclaimed hockey commentary, and fabulous and unattainable shoes.

1 comment:

jillypickle said...

Thanks for the shout out, Claudia! And don't you dare put George on a diet--I like him just the way he is. :)