Monday, December 06, 2004

Isabella Watch

Isabella Rossellini is on the Daily Show as we speak, talking about her new Sci Fi channel show in which she plays "a female pope." She is just so lovely. I'm not a big science fiction fan, but Isabella Rossellini playing some sort of spiritual leader is probably worth checking out.

Tonight, I went back to the salsa workout class at the Y so I am feeling very proud of myself. It was moderately easier for most of the class to follow the basic step. There was one point where I couldn't manage even that, but the teacher to her great credit, came over and put her hand on my shoulder and got me going the right way again without making me feel like a loser. It was a harder workout than the first time around, and the last fifteen minute, I wasn't sure I was going to make it. So I was pleased with myself when I dragged myself home from the gym.

There's not much else to report, except that it is a cold, rainy night here in New York. The Daily Show is ending and "Blue Collar TV" is coming on. Time for bed.


No comments: